Jack O. Hurlbut Scholarship

Who Can Apply

College students in the final year of a i) Hospitality-Tourism, ii) Culinary or iii) Food and Beverage diploma program enrolling in September of this year in a minimum one-year post-diploma program in a related field of training or education either in a college or university.

Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents

Students who have received other Canadian Hospitality Foundation scholarships in the past are eligible to apply for this scholarship.

View Scholarship